Thursday, November 18, 2010

Meghan's First Haircut






Meghan got her first haircut earlier this month. She and I were both really needing a cut so I decided we would tackle it together. I took her with me on a thursday and had Farie (the lady who cuts my hair) cut my hair first and then she cut Meghan's. We had strict instructions from home that not much hair was actually going to be cut off!! Meghan sat patiently the whole time while I was getting my cut. And then she did so well and was very grown-up about the whole thing. She seemed to really enjoy the pampering. She, of course, looked beautiful when she was done!

We followed our haircut with a special lunch with Mimi and Gigi. It was a special day.

As for this sassy picture at the end where she is posing..... I don't know who she possibly gets that from?!?!! I guess Eric must have been a real ham growing up or something.

Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Love the sassy pic. What a cute look she has developed. And HENRY....wow, he does look really old. He will be tall and lankey and all grown up way too soon. Looking forward to being around a lot more. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pirate party pics.,....people must have had a lot of fun dressing up. Happy birthday boy looks like he is having fun. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete