Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fun at the Pool







Here are a few pictures from pool outings in late summer. The pool usually gets old and "booooooring" around the beginning of August. To attempt to entice the boys into at least a few more pool outings, we purchased Al, a life-size blow-up alligator. Remind me next time to think through how I will get my purchase to/from the pool once it is blown up......but anyway, the kids enjoyed playing with him and we did get in several more swimming outings before the pool closed on Labor Day.

Meghan's swimming took off at the end of the summer. It was almost as if she just decided it was time to swim. All of the sudden she was putting her head down and under water and swimming like crazy. I suspect she will be all over the pool by the end of next summer.

Also included is a picture of my favorite activity after a long afternoon of chasing the kids around the pool.

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment